The GCS Data Center Consulting team is made up of subject matter experts in every region of the world. These experts are responsible for data center strategies, management, evaluations and performance. Newmark’s expertise and experience is unmatched in the industry and includes a staff of engineers and data center designers. The Data Center Consulting group assists regional, domestic and multinational organizations with all data center-related activities, including:
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and data center strategy
- Project management (data center construction and development)
- Site selection, contract, Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA), government incentive and Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations
- Mission critical facilities management
- Site evaluation, closure, decommissioning
- Agency leasing, sales, marketing and dispositions
The Data Center Consulting team believes a client's needs are the key to developing the appropriate short- and long-term strategies. With insight that can only be provided by industry experts and up-to-date engineering mechanics, GCS can implement flexible solutions that will stand the test of time.
To learn more, visit the Newmark Data Center Consulting website.