Newmark’s Integrator model is an outcome-based partnership focused on aligning Real Estate and Facilities (RE&F) with corporate objectives and governance. This model delivers, effective real estate management to create shareholder value. Real estate portfolio strategy optimizing the location and function of space not only increases customer satisfaction but also a company’s ability to innovate and create revenue opportunities.
This Model is comprised of a unique combination of Consulting, Technology and Integration, Business Intelligence and Analytics, and RE&F Subject-Matter Expertise delivered under a single integrated business platform. NGKF Integrator services and financial strength guarantee outcomes, including improved efficiency (cost reduction in labor and real estate) and innovation, greater customer experience in the workplace, and increased revenue, by optimizing the location and function of real estate.
The Newmark Integrator model utilizes the best features of each previous evolution (strong local communications and service delivery); centralized control of data, technology, workflow and reporting; and a single entity to assume responsibility for performance.
The benefits of the Newmark Integrator model include:
- Reduced total Real Estate and Facilities (RE&F) spend beyond traditional outsourcing models.
- Improved CRE performance with guaranteed financial and service-level outcomes.
- Centralized data management and workflow technology utilizing our industry leading real estate integrated workplace management system Newmark Vision Real Estate powered by IBM TRIRIGA.
- Contractually aligned Best-in-Class service providers with full transparency of costs eliminating hidden contractual mark-ups and fees
- Improved accuracy and reporting speed through the use of industry-leading CRE business intelligence and analytics tool, VISION Insight.
- Strategies from the largest and most experienced CRE consulting staff fully integrated with global CRE subject-matter expertise.
- A proven business transformation and governance process to reduce risk and enforce global standards and continuous improvement.
- A senior-level team active in day-to-day account activities combined with the involvement of Newmark Global Corporate Services leadership.